Cebas visual technology will do a preview of their upcoming release of their new psd-manager 3.0 a file exporter for Autodesk 3DsMax. With the new release of psd-manager 3.0 you can export scene layers from 3DsMax directly to Photoshop without the need of assigning IDs to objects also the new release supports high dynamic range and color precision of Photoshop files, support for the complete Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 and 3ds Max Design 2012 product line and many more features. A gallery below shows the results which you can do using the manager.
The new features and highlights will be shown at Siggraph, Cebas booth #250 from 9th to 11th of August.
· 32-bit (HDR) layered PSD files
· Deep image matte extraction
· 3ds Max layer export
· Render Cut-outs
· Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 support
· Render Elements the easy way
· Optimized Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects workflow