Luxion, provider of advanced rendering technology and the makers of KeyShot ®, together with Sabertooth, an interactive and digital company, launched the first interactive 3D rendering web service platform with the name LuStTM. One of the key challenges by developing LuStTM were in utilizing 3d assets to create imagery for consumer-oriented solutions is rendering. The industry want to show to their customer every possible option of their product, however creating separate assets can become very expensive. With LuSt the user takes the control of the rendering, product options and the environments. The image is than created on demand and delivered straight to the customer.
LuSt can bring and render 3D assets in real-time, with photographic quality, on multiple platforms including PC, MAC, iOS and Android devices. LuSt is built on a scalable server model that utilizes CPUs for rendering, together with the Luxion render engine is this solution very cost effective.
Solutions can be customized for:
- Interactive product viewer deployed inside of a website allowing end users to visualize photographic content in real-time
- Interactive 3D configurator deployed inside a web browser or other GUI environment allowing for custom configuration of cars, motorcycles, boats, planes, athletic shoes or any other product
- Interactive desktop or server solution for advertisers, marketers and creative professionals for generating marketing imagery based on approved configurations materials, colors, finishes, camera angles and lighting
- Custom content development from any 3D data format
- Plugin free viewing experience
- Desktop, server or cloud based setup
- 100% CPU based solution
- High scalability (based on available compute power)
- Multi-user option for collaborative model viewing
Tags: 3d rendering software, 3D renderer, render farm, photorealistic rendering, 3d visualization, keyshot, Luxion, photorealistic renderer